4 mill plastic folded over
We used duct tape to secure the edges. Sometimes 2/3 layers. This took us a couple of hours. We left a small opening on one corner, to slide in the water hose. .
Filling with water
I bought 2 large bottles of blue craft paint and poured it into the opening where the hose was. As the pad filled, we noticed small leaks. So, we had to constantly walk around, putting duct tape on the leaks. At one point, we said enough. They leaks were miniscule and the girls would have a few hours to play.
The girls had an afternoon of fun, before ripping it apart and flooding the yard. All in all it was a great success.