Sunday, October 9, 2011

House O Lantern 2011

Several years ago, I found this cool, inexpensive Halloween craft and this is my third year doing it.  I have thought about making it where each year, I just stick the four squares into the window.  Then store it in the attic when Halloween is over.  But.. I kinda of like making a different face each year.  Doing the same ole thing is not what I want to do.  I never want my Christmas tree to look the same. I never want to eat at the same place twice, when so many restaurants are here.  So..I want my pumpkin face to be different as well.

 This year I used black poster board, in the past I have used regular cardboard.  You can see where I had to piece it in the middle.  I used chalk to draw the face.

 I used a box cutter to cut out the face.

 I used regular orange tissue paper and taped it over the cutouts.

I love it. 



No comments: